Seisin Realty Group provides professional property management services. We work hard to insure you don’t have to. There is a lot more involved than having someone move into your property and then simply collecting rents. We handle all the daily necessities (tenant relations, rent collection, maintenance, emergency calls, assist in eviction if necessary, plus we complete an approval evaluation on all potential renters.
If you have any questions for us or are considering using the services of a property manager, please give us a call. We’re good at what we do and we want you to feel confident your investment is well taken care of.
Serving the Inland Empire of San Bernardino Co our services include:
- Property Valuation: A comprehensive look at the current market to determine the potential monthly rate is done on each property. We keep up to date and educated on the current market flows and always looking ahead.
- Leasing: We understand normal business hours are not always the times a potential renter is available to see your property. That’s why we work long hours including weekends when necessary to provide the best service for leasing your investment as quickly as possible. Services include: Full rental application Screening and Verification: background investigation, rental history verification, financial and credit history, employment verification, eviction/criminal/lien history on all adult applicants. All leases and disclosures are drawn and can be customized according to the property and owners needs.
- Marketing: We promote your property as extensively as possible to get the most exposure for your rental. We include placing it on our website and on the MLS which is syndicated to over 70 other syndicated web sites including, Zillow, Trulia, Rent.com etc. to give your property the maximum exposure in the shortest amount of time.
- Property Inspections: A thorough walk-through with the new tenant is done before keys are handed over to inspect and record any potential prior damage. This helps develop a good working relationship with the new tenant and encourages tenants to take pride in the home as well as helps prevent issue at move-out regarding damages done and any withholding of the security deposit. Inspections are also done on the exterior of the property with a periodic drive by and Interior inspections twice a year or as needed.
- Video taped Property Inspections: Upon request, we will provide complete video Property Inspection at the time the tenant moves in and at the time of move-out. There will be little question as to “What the property looked like prior to move in” or “What was the condition of the property at the end of the lease”. Adding this enhancement provides peace of mind property management for property owners who want to protect their property. These videos can be accessed online if you so request. There is an extra fee if you request this service.
- Guaranteed Tenants! – We are so thorough in our tenant screening that if any tenant recommended for placement by our firm breaks their lease for any reason other than Landlord breach of lease, during the first 6 months, we will waive our customary leasing fee and re-rent your property to new residents FOR FREE!
- Accounting: Monthly or Quarterly accounting is available and year end accounting is completed by a professional bookkeeper at no extra charge. You can also view all financial aspects of your property online at anytime.
- Rent Collection: We collect rents and are firm to ensure prompt payment from tenants.
- Maintenance and Repairs: We are available 24 hours per day and seven days a week for any emergency that may occur. We have developed relationships with all home repair services that may be required, including landscaping and cleaning, A/C and Heating, Plumbers, Electrician, General contractor and Handyman and only work with qualified professionals. We do not allow the tenant to complete repairs. Even a good tenant will not generally feel inclined to complete the job at the greatest level considering the property is not one they own. All repair requests are reported to the owner for final approval prior to work being done. We work with each owner as to their need and tailor our service to them.
- Notices: Late notices. 3 Day and 30 Days are handled by us, Evictions we coordinate with a local professional eviction agency at owner cost.
- Our Fees: We keep it simple, uncomplicated and have a Flat Fee based platform, call for pricing
- Placement Fee: With each new Tenant we charge a flat fee to place in your property. This is placing a tenant and not managing the property.
- Management of the Property: With each new Tenant, we charge a flat fee to procure and place them in your property. There is then a monthly flat fee assessed each month for the continued property management.
- We take the same measures whether for Placement of a tenant in your property or continuing with Property Management. This includes the marketing, tenant screening, preparing the lease agreement and move-in walk through.
We are a fully licensed Real Estate Brokerage available seven days a week to all clients and any potential emergency situations.